- The Snood sizes correspond with our Dogrobe sizes.
- If your dog's girth is large and he has had to go up a size in his Dogrobe, we recommend you stick to the breed example size Snood.
- Wash your Snood separately before its first use.
- Fabric dries quickly and is lightweight on the dog, even when wet. Breathable & snag-proof.
- Machine washable at 40°C. No fabric conditioner. Can be tumble-dried (No Velcro to stick while laundering.)
- Beware! Some dogs like to chew so, as with the Dogrobe, we recommend not leaving your dog unattended while wearing his Snood.
Get the perfect fit
- Fit the Dogrobe FIRST.
- Pop the Snood over the dog's head with the Dogrobe label at the front.
- The wide base of the Snood will fit comfortably OVER the Dogrobe.
- Different dogs have different drying times but, as with the Dogrobe, leave the Snood on for around 30 minutes and take off when damp.
Love the material, perfect for drying or keeping my dogs ears warm. He loves his snood as he hates his ears being wet. I’ve already recommended to a few others as they think it’s great, very handy to keep round his neck on a walk or keep in the car, means we can just unroll it and keep cosy and dry!
The first one I bought was too big but I didn’t realise there was a choice of sizes. The XS one was a far better fit for a cocker spaniel.
Purchased a XS snood to match my Spaniels robe. Definitely recommended - thank you! :-)
Molly loves her snood .. easy on/off Washes/drys well Already has a dogrobe
Skye loves her snood great for drying her cocker spaniel ears