1) Grab a tape measure & measure around the girth of your dog (deepest part of the chest).
2) Measure from your dog's collar to the base of his tail.
- The Dogrobe length is the same as the girth.
- Your dog’s collar to tail measurement will normally be a few inches shorter than the girth measurement.
- The extra inches in length are needed to drape over the hindquarters and cover the back legs.
- If your dog is between sizes, opt for the size up.
- If your dog's length matches its girth, opt for the size up.
DOG'S GIRTH MEASUREMENT
BREED EXAMPLE GUIDELINE
Made To Measure
- Dogrobes can be made to measure for crossbreeds, teacup breeds or dogs whose girth and length measurement vary greatly e.g. Dachshunds or Bulldogs.
- Prices start from just £25.95.
- We need 3 measurements: girth, collar to base of tail AND overhead measurement.
- Wash your Dogrobe separately before its first use.
- Fabric dries quickly and is lightweight on the dog, even when wet. Breathable & snag-proof
- Machine washable at 40°C. Fabric conditioner can be used sparingly. Can be tumble-dried on a low heat. (No Velcro to stick while laundering.)
- Beware! Some dogs like to chew, so we recommend not leaving your dog unattended while wearing his Dogrobe.
Get the perfect fit
- Pop the Dogrobe over your dog’s head.
- Straighten it out over his back.
- Draw the ties up on each side of his body.
- Tie loosely on top – on either side of his spine.
- Different dogs have different drying times. Generally, leave the Dogrobe on for around 30 minutes and take off when damp.
We already have 2 towels and it is excellent so wanted another 3 for extra when they are getting washed thanks
This is our third Dogrobe. We use them in rotation when we return from our daily country walks. Our Working Cocker Spaniel loves the routine of settling down in his Dogrobe after a long walk on wet and damp days. His coat dries very quickly whilst the robe is on and the robe is easy to wash later. The product is excellent and is invaluable for drying our dog whilst at the same time protecting any soft furniture he comes in contact with. We have recommended Dogrobe to all our friends and family. Ordering online was straightforward and the Dogrobe arrived within a couple of days. Excellent service overall.
We absolutely love our dogrobe, drys our cockapoo really well after a walk and he also loves snuggling in it in the evening, he seems to find it really calming!
I have bought robes from you before and have found them excellent. They dry your dog in no time. This time I got their names embroidered on to them and they are fantastic, really pleased with them.