- The Snood sizes correspond with our Dogrobe sizes.
- If your dog's girth is large and he has had to go up a size in his Dogrobe, we recommend you stick to the breed example size Snood.
- Wash your Snood separately before its first use.
- Fabric dries quickly and is lightweight on the dog, even when wet. Breathable & snag-proof.
- Machine washable at 40°C. No fabric conditioner. Can be tumble-dried (No Velcro to stick while laundering.)
- Beware! Some dogs like to chew so, as with the Dogrobe, we recommend not leaving your dog unattended while wearing his Snood.
Get the perfect fit
- Fit the Dogrobe FIRST.
- Pop the Snood over the dog's head with the Dogrobe label at the front.
- The wide base of the Snood will fit comfortably OVER the Dogrobe.
- Different dogs have different drying times but, as with the Dogrobe, leave the Snood on for around 30 minutes and take off when damp.
I love the dog snood that I ordered, for my long eared dog. When he gets wet or mucky it can take his ears , and his coat underneath, a long time to dry. The snood means that these areas are drying much quicker than before.
Some of my dogs have a habit of chewing ears when eating, especially when eating chicken wings! Problem solved. Thank you Margaret for you help.
love that this keeps my wcs's ears in & helps dry them! he normally shakes himself out of anything!! Got the small which is a little large... but I just tightened it myself a little & all fine
Nice product, easy to wash and easy to put on your dog. Shipping to Belgium went super smooth.
Works just as intended and will stop muddy water splattering all over your house and car when your dog shakes itself after a wet and muddy walk. Would recommend one of the dog robes to go with it for even better protection.