How do I enter?
To enter our Woof Factor competition, all you need to do is comment with your dog's portrait and category entered on Facebook.
What's the prize?
Enter our competition for your chance to win a Canine Cottages voucher worth £500. This can be used towards a holiday. No cash equivalent available. The voucher will be sent to the winner and bookings are made directly through Canine Cottages. Please see their Terms and Conditions below.
Various other prizes such as Dogrobes and accessories, treats, food, dog bed, grooming kit and toys, etc. Keep an eye on our Facebook page for further details.
When does the competition end and how is the winner chosen?
Entries close on Wednesday 4th December. 5 photos from each category will be chosen by Dogrobes. These 25 photos will go forward to the next stage of the competition which opens on 5th December. Dogrobes' Facebook audience will vote for their favourite photo out of the 25 photos chosen by Dogrobes by liking the photo. One like/reaction counts as one vote. Comments will not be counted. Voting closes 16th December.
The winner will be the photo with the highest amount of likes out of all 25 photos. One winner will be contacted and announced on 16th December.
The prizes will be sent directly to the winner.
We like to be transparent so we ask that the winner sends us a photo of their prizes once received so we can share this with our audience.
No purchase necessary to enter our competition.
The company is: Dogrobes Ltd. Dogrobes Ltd is registered in Scotland. Registered office AB55 5HX. Company No. SC474658.
The position and these terms and conditions will be governed by Scottish Law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Scotland.
By entering the competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Canine Cottages Terms and Conditions:
- The company is: Canine Cottages is a trading name of The Travel Chapter Limited | The Travel Chapter Limited is registered in England and Wales. | Registered office Travel Chapter House Gammaton Road Bideford EX39 4DF Company No. 02431506
- No employees, their families or agencies of Canine Cottages are eligible to apply.
- No purchase is necessary to apply. Canine Cottages has the right to withdraw the offer at any time without notice.
- By entering the competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- One winner will receive a voucher worth £500 to spend on any property featured on Canine Cottages.
- The voucher is valid until December 1st 2021.
- The prize is valid for the named winner only and may not be transferred to an alternative person or exchanged for other items from Canine Cottages.
- Canine Cottages reserves the right to withdraw the prize at any time without notice.
- Canine Cottages is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this prize.
- The position and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.