1) Grab a tape measure & measure around the girth of your dog (deepest part of the chest).
2) Measure from your dog's collar to the base of his tail.
- The Dogrobe length is the same as the girth.
- Your dog’s collar to tail measurement will normally be a few inches shorter than the girth measurement.
- The extra inches in length are needed to drape over the hindquarters and cover the back legs.
- If your dog is between sizes, opt for the size up.
- If your dog's length matches its girth, opt for the size up.
DOG'S GIRTH MEASUREMENT
BREED EXAMPLE GUIDELINE
Made To Measure
- Dogrobes can be made to measure for crossbreeds, teacup breeds or dogs whose girth and length measurement vary greatly e.g. Dachshunds or Bulldogs.
- Prices start from just £25.95.
- We need 3 measurements: girth, collar to base of tail AND overhead measurement.
- Wash your Dogrobe separately before its first use.
- Fabric dries quickly and is lightweight on the dog, even when wet. Breathable & snag-proof
- Machine washable at 40°C. Fabric conditioner can be used sparingly. Can be tumble-dried on a low heat. (No Velcro to stick while laundering.)
- Beware! Some dogs like to chew, so we recommend not leaving your dog unattended while wearing his Dogrobe.
Get the perfect fit
- Pop the Dogrobe over your dog’s head.
- Straighten it out over his back.
- Draw the ties up on each side of his body.
- Tie loosely on top – on either side of his spine.
- Different dogs have different drying times. Generally, leave the Dogrobe on for around 30 minutes and take off when damp.
This is the second one of these and we love it. Stops Axl from shaking wet/mud around our home and gets him dryer and warmer quicker than a towel
The item is very well designed. Very easy to put on my dog. Delighted with it. Makes bath time so much easier.
Quite frankly I love the robes great for drying off my dog good quality no problems with ordering or delivery
Really impressed with the speed that the dogrobe manages to dry my dog off. It also mean less hassle and more time relaxing for you, not having to chase the dog around the house with a towel.
It replaced a dog robe which had been outgrown. I chose a size which is perhaps a bit bigger than needed. However it means I can wrap it twice round dog’s middle and also it covers her tail.
Hi Jeanne Thanks for leaving a review on our website. We're sorry to hear that the Dogrobe is a bit too big for your dog. If the Dogrobe hasn't been used to dry your dog yet, and is in unused condition, we'd be happy to exchange it for the size down if you'd like. Look forward to hearing from you. Best regards, Rebecca