1) Grab a tape measure & measure around the girth of your dog (deepest part of the chest).
2) Measure from your dog's collar to the base of his tail.
- The Dogrobe length is the same as the girth.
- Your dog’s collar to tail measurement will normally be a few inches shorter than the girth measurement.
- The extra inches in length are needed to drape over the hindquarters and cover the back legs.
- If your dog is between sizes, opt for the size up.
- If your dog's length matches its girth, opt for the size up.
DOG'S GIRTH MEASUREMENT
BREED EXAMPLE GUIDELINE
Made To Measure
- Dogrobes can be made to measure for crossbreeds, teacup breeds or dogs whose girth and length measurement vary greatly e.g. Dachshunds or Bulldogs.
- Prices start from just £25.95.
- We need 3 measurements: girth, collar to base of tail AND overhead measurement.
- Wash your Dogrobe separately before its first use.
- Fabric dries quickly and is lightweight on the dog, even when wet. Breathable & snag-proof
- Machine washable at 40°C. Fabric conditioner can be used sparingly. Can be tumble-dried on a low heat. (No Velcro to stick while laundering.)
- Beware! Some dogs like to chew, so we recommend not leaving your dog unattended while wearing his Dogrobe.
Get the perfect fit
- Pop the Dogrobe over your dog’s head.
- Straighten it out over his back.
- Draw the ties up on each side of his body.
- Tie loosely on top – on either side of his spine.
- Different dogs have different drying times. Generally, leave the Dogrobe on for around 30 minutes and take off when damp.
We bought a second robe as our daughters Labrador stays with us when she is working. Whilst somewhat reluctant to get things over her head once it's on she is quite happy and she is dry in no time. We got a large which is recommended size for her dimensions. Could possibly be more fitted as design somewhat restricts movement while it is on.
Easy to put on, fits perfectly and our Cocker Spaniel loves it!
Nicely made and good quality Delivery took a while from point of ordering
I don’t know why I didn’t buy these sooner! I have two mini long dachshunds and they do not like getting wet, so after their walks, I pop these one meaning nice dry doggies and they are cozy and warm. Definitely with the money! Highly recommended purchased 1x red and 1x green.
This is a terrific purchase. With all the snow and rain my cocker spaniel got soaked every time she went out. She doesn't wear a coat - it would get wrecked, so after a quick towel dry, on goes her robe and happy , warm dog. Thanks .