1) Grab a tape measure & measure around the girth of your dog (deepest part of the chest).
2) Measure from your dog's collar to the base of his tail.
- The Dogrobe length is the same as the girth.
- Your dog’s collar to tail measurement will normally be a few inches shorter than the girth measurement.
- The extra inches in length are needed to drape over the hindquarters and cover the back legs.
- If your dog is between sizes, opt for the size up.
- If your dog's length matches its girth, opt for the size up.
DOG'S GIRTH MEASUREMENT
BREED EXAMPLE GUIDELINE
Made To Measure
- Dogrobes can be made to measure for crossbreeds, teacup breeds or dogs whose girth and length measurement vary greatly e.g. Dachshunds or Bulldogs.
- Prices start from just £25.95.
- We need 3 measurements: girth, collar to base of tail AND overhead measurement.
- Wash your Dogrobe separately before its first use.
- Fabric dries quickly and is lightweight on the dog, even when wet. Breathable & snag-proof
- Machine washable at 40°C. Fabric conditioner can be used sparingly. Can be tumble-dried on a low heat. (No Velcro to stick while laundering.)
- Beware! Some dogs like to chew, so we recommend not leaving your dog unattended while wearing his Dogrobe.
Get the perfect fit
- Pop the Dogrobe over your dog’s head.
- Straighten it out over his back.
- Draw the ties up on each side of his body.
- Tie loosely on top – on either side of his spine.
- Different dogs have different drying times. Generally, leave the Dogrobe on for around 30 minutes and take off when damp.
This is my 3rd dogrobe, wanted another for use when the others are being washed (well that’s what I told hubby anyway ) good quality as usual & works well, my dog actually gets excited when the dogrobe comes out & can’t wait to have it put on, she growls when we try to take it off! Also used it as a calming coat when she was anxious & it did calm her down a little, she lay down & relaxed instead of pacing around. Won’t hesitate to purchase another.
I have a very lively puppy who does not like being towel dried. The dogrobe is a godsend; I can manage to put it over his head with snacks then it is very easy to tie, the worst of the wet and dirt is then absorbed by the robe. Wonderful!
Absolutely superb item. Got the navy blue robe & snood for our 6 month old wet/rain/mud loving cocker spaniel and it works fabulously. Also perfect to wrap him in after a bath
Great quality and fit, would 100% recommend for all doggos. Really effective as a drying towel and as an extra layer of warmth. Balou loves wearing his robe in the evening snuggled up on the sofa!
Pretty smooth delivery and the dogs love them thanks